I'm so horrible. I do this EVERY semester.
I tell myself that once school's out I'll have SO MUCH more time to blog and what not...AND THEN I NEVER DO IT!
But I've come to a conclusion. I've decided: I work at a computer most of the day; so the last thing I want to do when I get home is...look.at.another.computer.
But I'm here, and have A LOT of catching up to do.
Where shall I begin...
1.) I'm in my 29th week of pregnancy:
2.) According to this website, Baby J weighs as much as a butternut squash(apparently about 2 1/2 lbs) and is just over 15 inches, from head to heel:

3.) Also, I HAVE GAINED 6 LBS. IN 4 WEEKS! Woo hoo! I LOVE seeing my weight go up every time we go to the doctor's, lol. I realize I'm still rather small, so most of my weight is probably in my belly, but hey, it's progress & the dr. says I'm doing fine.
4.) The bare-belly picture is at 25 weeks; I just couldn't get any good 29-week belly pictures, but at least now you can compare the difference...kinda:
5.) Our biggest nursery accomplishment yet has been putting together the crib, courtesy of Abuelitos Trinidad. Now, I know I look pretty "hard-working" in the picture below, but my belly kept me from being able to bend over/forward very much, so I did a GREAT job reading the directions and handing Kyle the tools ;):
We really had a lot of fun putting it together. It probably wouldn't have taken us so long, but sweet Kyle was so good with posing for a picture every time I'd ask him (every 5 minutes). My hands are clasped in the picture because I was literally clapping from over-enjoyment (is that a word?) every time a new piece was added on:
I even practiced putting our temporary Baby J in the crib, lol, holding his head and all. And don't worry, there is now a mattress in there, so no need to call child services =):
Here's the finished product with an A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E blanket my amazing friend Noreen made for me. I love her. (She actually made 3 blankets, but that's for another post). Isn't it precious? The room is slowly-but surely-starting to look more like a nursery every day!! I can't wait!
6.) As for me, the entrance into my 3rd trimester has brought back a MEAN desire to nap, all.the.time. The house is a mess, but I just can't find the motivation after work to do anything. Oh well. It'll get done...eventually.
7.) As of our last doctor's appt. Baby J is head down, has "a strong heartbeat & great movement", and is hungrier than ever. He is his father's son :).
8.) And lastly, our little futbol player Loves moving around in his small little apartment. (Apartment because he's only renting temporarily). He's been such a good boy about not kicking me in the ribs too hard; feels more like a nudge. I Love feeling him wiggle around in there; I can't help but giggle every time he does. The best part though, is seeing how excited Kyle gets every time he feels his son moving. It's absolutely adorable. I Love it.
So much Love and probably a little cheesy, but I don't care. Life is good and the people I love are alive and well. i LOVE it...
7 comments:
TOO cute! Thank you for all the pictures! You are adorable and I'm glad I got to see an update! Love the crib, the blanket, your longer hair!
OH my goodness Paula. You are the cutest pregnant woman alive!!!!!!!! I'm bummed we've been gone for so long, because I haven't been able to see you big except for these pictures...but thanks for showing us!!!!! See you guys soon.
:) Love reading your posts! :) We needa catch up!!!
What a joy to see your darling face...and belly! And it's wonderful to see your nursery coming together...creating a home is so much fun! And I love the blankets! Brought back wonderful memories of good times at Brick Oven. Love you friend. Hope I get to see you on Friday!
it's about bloody time! paola you look so incredible!! i love all of those pictures! geesh. and your hair is quite a bit longer, no? it's looks cute but when does it/you not?
girl i can't wait to see you and baby j. and kyle i guess. ok fine i'll say it i can't wait to see kyle either.
Okay I guess I have not checked your blog FOREVER. congrats on the little one! We have been so busy to keep up with things. I am so happy with you and you have got to be one of the cutest pregnant women I know. Hope things are well!
Ur so beautiful. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Post a Comment