OK.
We need your help.
BUT. Before anything else, we want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
There's been a heated debate between Kyle and I as to what color Christmas lights we're going to have on the outside of our future (5-bed, 4-bath, one-story, 2-car garage, Spanish mission-style architecture) house (with a large backyard and possibly a fountain ;]).
We've chosen NOT to let anyone know of our own personal preference, as to not sway any decisions.
But you may have noticed we put up a poll on the left side our blog; clearly an indication of how serious this situation is.
Please feel free to: 1.) Vote (especially so I can celebrate my glory, lol)
2.) Comment on this post to justify your argument/answer/vote
THANK YOU. Let the voting begin!!

15 comments:
dude. white! NO QUESTION. i'm freaking out right now...which one wants what? paola could you quite possibly be a multi-color type girl?
alright if you are going to have a spanish mission style type home, it will most likely be brown...brown and multicolored lights? nooooo. brown and beautiful white lights? yes.
Kyle MADE me promise that I wouldn't say anything!! But if I happen to receive a phone call from a special someone, I might just have to let them know... =)
WHITE! WHITE! WHITE!! ALL THE WAY!! Colored lights are old school!!! j/k I don't know, I just think white ones are so pretty and so much brighter! I want to know who wants what!!! Tell us!! :)
white- hands down. if you're going to have such a fancy place, why trash it with multi-colored poop??
WHITE!!!!!!!
white.
I agree with jbromney but I think the fact that they are old school makes me like them even more. Colored is my vote. http://tinyurl.com/ygoay2c The new LED ones are really bright and cool looking too. If you do go white though, I definitely suggest going with the LEDs because they are actually white. http://tinyurl.com/yl4td7n
okay
with a mission house White would look better but Christmas isn't about being matchy-matchy. Color is classic and fun.
Also, big bulbs not the stupid tiny ones!
I think you should just get a bunch of Holy Santos candles from Allen's...., that's my vote
I have to say that the LED colored lights are my favorite. They are so bright and make me forget about the multiple stormy days which is a bonus!
They should be cookie colored - oh wait, then you would give them away and have none left ;)
Mitchell says that it should be white icicle lights because they are more interesting than strands of christmas lights, plus icicle lights on a Spanish style house makes for a great irony. I just like white lights and am not as picky as to type of strand but I do like the way the icicle lights look, just not the blue ones. They look funny.
I prefer white to multi colored ones but I like it when they are red red white red red white but they arent sold like that you have to get a strand of red white red white and arrange the bulbs the way you like them! Its a hassle but worth it! ; )
i'm going to call you sometime soon i need to tell you some good news.
The answer is white. I know that that was what you, Paola, wanted. It's only natural for a woman to have better taste.
Post a Comment