So, a whole month later and way after Christmas has passed, I finally get around to posting again. I even told myself that in 2010 I was going to be SO MUCH better with the whole blogging thing; and here I am almost a month late.
Anyway.
I'm pretty sure Kyle and I already told everyone who was who with the whole "Christmas Lights Poll" but just to set the record straight....
I, Paola, was all for....WHITE LIGHTS!!! Woo hoo!!!
(Take that freaken Kyle!!)
Kyle claims that the poll was biased because, generally, it's females that do/upkeep blogs and hence his argument is that most males would pick multi-colored lights; they just didn't have a chance to because they're not 'bloggers' like most women are. Therefore, he feels further research is needed.
Eh. I could see his point, but...I won. 20 to 8 if we want to get specific. =)
So now I get to look forward to decorating homes like these, with WHITE lights:




Now all I need is the house. =)
4 comments:
I just asked my husband, if he would rather have white or multi-color christmas lights, and he said white lights. Just saying.
Yeah my husband said white too! So you win fair and square! I like the house pictures. It get me so excited to buy a house too!
=) I KNEW IT!! Good job, Paola!! I'm alllll for the WHITE! Cody feels differently - maybe he and kyle can decorate their "offices" or something... ha.
Kyle, for the record I voted for multi-coloured lights! Don't believe 'em, the guys just want to please their wives...... :)
Post a Comment