Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vegas Baby, VEGAS!!!!


Tomorrow afternoon Kyle and I are headed to


I get off work at 1:pm. We'll be hitting the road by 1:07 p.m. =) Especially because I'm taking a change of clothes to work with me, just so that I don't have to go home to change. haha.


In the meanwhile, I plan on enjoying plenty of



While my sweet Sunshine can't seem to wait for "freezers full of"


The BEST part however, will truly be seeing this sweet lady





And being able to hang out with these cool kids before they break our hearts and head off towards the east coast.

Chewy and bestie....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!! =)

1 comment:

Ben said...

Haha, I gotta say I love your blog. I check in every once in a while when I want to see how ya'll are doing! You guys are wonderful.....