My SUNSHINE comes home today!!!
I survived!!! lol.
Granted, it's only been 4 days, but don't judge me. I am truly making progress. Last time he was only gone 2 days and I cried about 3 times. THIS TIME, it was a 4 day separation and I only had ONE 2 minute breakdown. haha.
5 o'clock will probably take forever to come, but as long as he makes it home safely, I can wait.
And I can FINALLY:

[have him squeeze me 'til I pop]
as well as:
[stare gazingly into my brown-eyed boy =P ]
and:

[ewww...a kissy-faced picture, I know. But I can't wait!]
So a lil' cheesy, but any newlywed would be the same. I think. =)
p.s. A special thanks and love for the Hendricks, Mi Gandhi Esther, Singley's, Jones', Goodins, Jackie and Manix, and anyone I might have forgotten for keeping me company this past weekend. Wouldn't have made it without ya!
5 comments:
And you didnt call me all that time that you were alone! I would have done lunch or invited you to dinner! You stinker! Miss you!
yea kyle is back! i want him to sing that "i've got arms" song immediately
It is so hard being away from them I know. Ben will be gone for 14 weeks while he is gone for Air Force training. That will be the roughest thing ever. I will cry like 35 times a day! I am glad he is home!
miss you guys! hope to see you monday!
I love these pictures! Especially the bowling one.
Post a Comment