Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lifetime Wish Lists


Kyle decided that both him and I should make Lifetime Wish Lists . Now that I think about it, I'm not quite sure why, but he suggested it and since he loves wishes and I love lists, it worked for the both of us. lol.

Anyway.

Many of the items are more of a recurring wish; such as: a veggie platter and/or iHomes.
Also, some of these lil' wishes may not even be things we need; hence the title: WISH list.

And finally.

These could be things we want between NOW and maybe 3 to 20 years from now [see: babies] =). It doesn't matter; it's what we want.

Kyle J's Wish List*
1. Two tennis Rackets w/ balls
2. Racket ball racket w/ balls
3. Golf Clubs
4. Soccer Ball
5. Fitted Hats
(Please contact me before purchasing so I can approve the team represented on the hat)
6. NBA 2k9 or NBA 2k10
7. World Peace
8. Back Scratcher
9. XM Radio
10. Potato Salad
11. New Basketball for
indoor use only
12. New Television-High Definition Preferred
13. X-Box 360-why not?
14. Cat
15. Dog
16. Lakers Gear
17. Dodgers Gear
18. Money
19. Prescription Sunglasses
20. Basketball Shoes
21. Tennis Shoes
22. Running Shoes
23. Freezer(s) full of frozen treats
24. Veggie Platter
25. A nice Suit
26. Dodgers Season Tickets
27. Day at the spa with the
wifey

PJ's Wish List*
1. A cruise
2. iHome
3. Bicycle
4. Barnes & Noble gift card
5. Books!
(Particularly fond of Paulo Coelho, Isabel Allende, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, etc.)
(Looking forward to: Harry Potter series, Henry David Thoreau, etc.)
6. Tennis racket
7. Forever 21 gift card(s)
8. ROSS gift card(s)
9. Carbon Monoxide detector
10. Coupon organizer
11.Adobe Photoshop
12. Sewing machine
13. IKEA gift card(s)
14. Finish the 101 in 1001 list (inquire within)
15. Puppy
16. Babies
17. Victoria Secret's 'Pink' Perfume

*These lists are subject to change without notice.
*These lists are not in order of preference.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Noe says, "What a bunch of weirdos."

I personally enjoy the carbon monoxide detector, money, and veggie platter. Noah and I got a kick out of your lists. You are inspiring.

Kimberly Shaughnessy said...

Paola I may be able to fill #10 wish list for christmas : ) You know I love those coupons.

Anonymous said...

I espically think you should persue #16 on Paola's list! : ) just think of the cute babies you two would make! Makes you want to get started right this minute huh? ha