With finals being done and me, having nothing else better to do, I've decided to speak on the subject of Christmas. I believe it was the immortal Bing Crosby that said "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas." Well since it is the Christmas season and I am in Utah, it really is a White Christmas. But then I got to thinking, is it really a White Christmas that I am dreaming of? It really is quite a pleasant sight waking up in the morning fresh snow all over the ground and all in the trees. Don't get me wrong when you are running late for something and you have to scrape the snow and ice of your car it is a pain but it still looks pretty. White Christmas' are great but then I started thinking about good old sunny California. I think I am willing to sacrifice the white
Christmas for things that really are more important. Family, Home, Friends and the brotherhood of The Chill Spot Crew sounds like the perfect Christmas to me, not to mention the fact that it will be my first Christmas with my loving wife. Bing can keep
dreaming of his white
Christmas and I'll stick to the one I have in sunny Cali. If anyone in Cali is reading this I can't wait to see you.
Tons and Tons of Christmas Love.
Kyle J
2 comments:
Speaking on the subject of Christmas, I did a good deed and gave a BUM 2$! lol . . .
But seriously, sorry that I have been absent from your lives for so long. This session was truly busy as all hell and I have been diving myself into work and school. So after saying that, I will make more of an effort to keep in touch. But kyle figure out what Knight you are: http://www.kingarthursknights.com/knights/default.asp.
Anyway, Ill see you two on Tuesday. ( Super stoked bro . . Jock LEVEL 10).
Mr. Kyle, tons and tons of Christmas love to you too! I am having fun over here b/c I get to play sports with all of my wife's little sisters (it's the only way I can make myself feel like I'm a talented athlete). Yes.
Post a Comment