There's a first time for everything; here are a few of our own:

Our primero piece of furniture we put together!!! Kyle was having a hard time, but once
I started "helping", you can see we made progress ;)

Pobresito Kyle; all pooped out. But Paola STILL had energy after helping so much!

Kyle: "It's amazing how much Love that thing can hold"
Paola: "blegh" (puking noise from cheesiness)

This is our first Family Home Evening as a family. The idea of it was to find ten things in our home that represent different aspects of our relationship. Thanks to the Great Romney's for the wonderful F.H.E. book and no, just because my hand is on Paola's tummy doesn't mean she's pregnant.

For our 1st family dinner we had chicken teriyaki stir fry along with my mom's
wonderful rice & garlic recipe and yummy stir fry veggies; all compliments of Costco =)
Sunshine's first (and last) 22nd at his classic fav, Applebees!!! It broke my heart when I got home from a long day of work and school and watched Kyle start to fry a piece of Costco chicken for his b-day dinner. So off to dinner we went.
He didn't order a hot fudge sundae...but Brett enjoyed it
5 comments:
We're glad you like the book! We LOVED it! Hope you two are doing well! Addison wants to know when baby Jellings is coming?!!!!
Britt
Kyle, we all know Paola's not pregnant, you're just trying to show off the ring...bahaha!
I'm excited for RR!!! Also, you guys are freakin' cute.
I swear there was a little green fairy that caught my eye....
You two look so happy! Nothing like being newlyweds- enjoy! Can you email your mom's garlic & rice recipe to me? I'd love to put it on my recipe blog.
I love you both and misss you very much!!! Your blog is amazing!! I hope you got my amateur photos from your wedding... any tips I can give to my sister!! ((YAY THEY R ENGAGED!!!))
~~~LOVE YOU ALWAYS~~~
CASS
Post a Comment