Even if our lil' vacation was SO 2008, california was amazing and too short-lived. New memories were created, such as mine and Kyle's first Christmas as newlyweds!! Yay! But a few traditions were relived as well; breakfast at the Shags and Christmas day in Burbank. Here are some more of our good times:

My mama buying matching robes for her hubby and her new son-in-law was one of my personal favorites

I have to say, I have such a MEAN crush on this handsome little man, but that's besides the point. Kyle was about glowing when he got to show grandpa Jellings all his articles from the good ol' UVU Review.

If I could only show you the video we had on this...hilarious. We tried so hard, but 'O Holy Night' and alcohol*, just don't mix =)
*Word of Wisdom was upheld by all church members in the picture.

Although long overdue, it was simply amazing to share this special day with the NEW Sprague family. Our first sealing since being sealed; it couldn't have been better.
(LOVED la familia Trejo...sooo cute)

Watching Kyle be the photographer's "personal assistant" was pretty entertaining as well

And of course...Our Primero Navidad!! Mi Chiquito Gordito and I celebrated four months of wedded bliss on the 16th and got to spend Christmas with our family and friends. So sweet.
1 comment:
YAY! you finally posted! I thought you were never going to lift my spirits with The Jellings love!
Post a Comment