It was Kyle's turn to pick what we would do for FHE (Family Home Evening). And thanks to the cute Romney family, he found a pretty good one from the FHE book of ideas we got as a wedding gift.
Instructions: Create some similes to describe each other using each of the following categories (see below). Include reasons for the simile you chose.
The list below are some of our favorites from that night. Just as a warning, brace yourself for the cheesy ones.




Kyle to Paola
Car: 1965 Beetle, cuz most people can't handle you but the ones that can know exactly what to do.Color: Brown cuz...well it's obvious ;)
Cartoon Character: Belle because you married the beast
Place: The ocean; one second you're calm and the next second you could be a deadly storm.
Sport: Big wave surfing cuz it's a wild ride but totally worth it
Food: Cereal cuz you're great every time of the day.


Paola to Kyle
Food: Sushi because you got me all rolled up in you =)Movie Star: Paul Newman because you're timeless and just get sexier with age.
Season: Autumn, because I FALL in love with you everyday(I know, I know. But I did warn you)
Animal: Ostrich because it was the most random animal I could think of and, well...
Season: Autumn, because I FALL in love with you everyday(I know, I know. But I did warn you)
Animal: Ostrich because it was the most random animal I could think of and, well...
Place: An elementary school playground; you're a kid at heart who showed me the rules of love






1 comment:
haha, loved the FHE idea, you guys are great. How're things in Provo?
Post a Comment