Monday, September 26, 2011

uh-oh...

Ladies and gentlemen,

We.are.in.trouble.


You'll note from the video that it was taken a about a month ago; so this kid has had plenty of practice time between then and now.

And man. is. he. fast. I've had only a handful of heart attacks since he's learned how to walk and disappears on me in that milli-second where I turn around for something. The bumps and bruises haven't been too bad either; it's more because of coordination (or lack thereof) than from face-planting into the ground.

Overall though, I have to admit that I Love it, seriously. As much as I adore holding my baby boy, walking really does make things so much easier; at least for me.

I feel like clothes always looks so much cuter on babies once they can walk; they can do the whole runway thing and really show it off. So I'm excited for that. And the shoes! Oh my goodness, the shoes! Especially the church ones. He's already got some pretty sweet kicks, but I love the fact that I actually have to think about what shoes will match his outfit that day. I'll have to get pictures of all that, so for now, just enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a little man! I can't believe he's walking! Love it!