Thanks to my new favorite Auntie Ronnie (who just happens to be THE longest Dodgers season ticket-holder in franchise history) and gracious members of the Singley clan, our seats for Friday night's Dodgers game looked like this:
Kyle just about wet his pants.
The best part was that it was this cutie's FIRST Dodgers game ever:
Overall, a fun-filled evening full of fireworks, domination over the Padres, all-you-can-eat/drink, and even the King himself
I told myself that I was going to eat myself sick, but I totally failed in that department. By the end of the night, however, I did scarf down: popcorn, chicken tenders and fries, Pepsi, 2 servings of frozen yogurt, mahi-mahi w/grilled veggies, sloppy nachos, turkey & gravy, tacos de carnitas, and of course some good ol' baseball peanuts. Hence this happy face
Just case you missed us on tv, here's a shot from the game with help from Kyle's dad:
4 comments:
my eyes popped out of my head when i saw that you posted!
i love all these pictures!!! except for the fact that calvin is a little boy now and not a baby and he's growing up without me in his life!
what a fun night and that last picture is hilarious
Paula, that baby is gorgeous! He is such a great combination of you two! Im obsessed with his smile!!! Love you girl!
Look at how BIG Calvin is getting!!! His hair!! I love love love it!! =) So sweet. Dude - seats?? D-d-dang!
WOW! JEALOUS!!! So glad you guys had fun. It sure didn't take you long to get to a Dodger game! We have season seats in the top deck if you guys are ever interested. Calvin is adorable! Hope he enjoyed his first game!
Post a Comment