Geezo.
It's been 3 whole months since I've posted. Wow.
I have A.LOT of catching up to do; quite a bit has happened to the CPK Clan in these last few months. One particularly special day was FINALLY the lil' man of the house, his baby blessing.
It may have been 5 months (too?) late for some, but we'll get it right with the next one...hopefully.
I don't feel too bad, because the Distribution Center had plenty of 6 month-old blessing outfits; there must be enough procrastinating parents like us out there who are keeping those things in stock. And seriously, how freaking cute does he look?
We were sincerely blessed to have so many good people show up to the casita and help with the blessing. I am grateful to the worthy priesthood holders, whom we get to call our friends, and the love they have for Cal and Kyle, especially. Thank you for continuing to be wonderful examples to my husband. We love you boys, and the great women who help you be so great.
p.s. the blessing took place on Sunday, February 20, 2011; one day before Cal turned 6 months old! He's a whole month older now (hence the admittance of needing to catch up), but is only getting cuter. So newer pics to come.
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I love baby Calvin!! I wish he and Luella were buddies! He is just the cutest and I could eat him up, his little blessing outfit! How precious. I hope you guys are adjusting to your new life in California!
What a darling, sweet baby boy you have!! Congrats on his baby blessing. How wonderful!!
CALVIN IS SO CUTE! He's growing up!!
Aw we miss all you guys.
I am still rather upset that i was not able to attend but geezo does he look precious in his pictures! I absolutely love and adore him! He's such a great blessing but i think you already know that. I love the three of you!!
I so so so wish we could have been there Paola. We really miss you guys! So exciting to see Calvin getting so big and so cute.
This post makes me so happy.
I love you guys so much and Calvin is an angel child. Cutest face ALIVE!
Post a Comment