Hey Kyle and Paola. Your little guy is beautiful. I laughed my head off with your "Joys of Motherhood" post. Awww the adventure. Hope you three are doing great. Paul
Paula, your posts are so cute! You make motherhood sound like such a beautiful, graceful, intimate experience. Thank you for bringing so much goodness and light! I miss your sweet little face. I had a dream that I met Calvin at Isla's birthday party and I woke up insanely homesick for all of you fabulous Aspenwood folks. We just love you guys!
5 comments:
Hey Kyle and Paola. Your little guy is beautiful. I laughed my head off with your "Joys of Motherhood" post. Awww the adventure. Hope you three are doing great.
Paul
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest baby face I've ever seen! You are the cutest little family!
No better way to spend a day little mama! Much love to you!
NO WAY! He is the cutest thing in the world! I want to meet him sooo bad! Love you cute lil Momma!
Paula, your posts are so cute! You make motherhood sound like such a beautiful, graceful, intimate experience. Thank you for bringing so much goodness and light! I miss your sweet little face. I had a dream that I met Calvin at Isla's birthday party and I woke up insanely homesick for all of you fabulous Aspenwood folks. We just love you guys!
Post a Comment