This cute girl celebrated one WHOLE month of being married today. Can you believe it Heid? Oh how the time flies.
Anyway, because I am simply filled with nothing but love for you, I wanted to 'return the favor' you so graciously shared with me 2 years ago.
Hence, without further ado, the "Why I love Heid List" =)
1. You are 1 of 2 people in this world who KNOW why I am a TRUE sociologist.
2. I got to be with you in the temple during 2 of the most important moments of your Beautiful life. Me! I am still sincerely humbled and grateful for the invitation to be part of the 2nd one. (even though the 1st was divinely heartwarming to say the least).
3. You are THAT friend who will ALWAYS answer her phone when one needs it the most.
4. You're 1 of a small handful of LDS friends who I can bring around my crazy family and truly, sincerely not have to worry about the things they'll say ;).
5. You LOVE. Simple as that. Whether it's people, moments, or natural beauty, you Love. And you Love Unconditionally.
6. Instead of judging me, you think it's hilarious when I accidentally (or not) swear.
7. ( I know you were growing it out for the wedding, but) You look SO GOOD with your sex-ay short hair. I freaking Love it...and a little jealous.
8. It never matters how long we've been apart or how long it's been since we last spoke; we ALWAYS pick up right where we left off; always.
9. I love that a simple "Happy Birthday" was all it took to spark an eternal friendship. I will forever be grateful to Katie for announcing it during church.
10. 2:am "study sessions" for Professor Knapp's finals and convincing Kyle that we were in fact studying.
11. I KNOW I may be copying you with this one, but I couldn't be happier that you chose to be a Sociology major. If you really think about it; of all the majors you could have chosen; the different classes you would've taken or the different parts of campus you would have spent most of your time. We were SO meant to be friends.
12. That ONE time we were in the IN N' OUT drive-thru in the Valley (I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm talking about). For that one moment/experience/discussion, I will always Love you.
Although there are 'quite a few more' (read: a baZILLION) reasons why you are someone I simply adore, I thought 12 was a nice, eternal number to end on...I'm sure you could pick up as to why ;)
Happy One-Month Anniversary Mija. i love joo.
No comments:
Post a Comment