1. My absolute favorite aspect of being pregnant thus far is just how infatuated Kyle is with my tummy. He'll sporadically ask me to show him my stomach throughout the day and every time I do, he smiles and calls me "fatty". I absolutely Love it.
2. My due date is: August 14th
3. I am 18 weeks TODAY! So I am in my SECOND TRIMESTER. I think that's about 4 1/2 months along for weekly-challenged besties ;)
4. We sensed some confusion in earlier emails so, just to confirm, Baby J stands for Baby Jellings (NOT Baby Jamil :) or Baby J-the first letter of his/her name)
5. According to a website, Baby J is the size of a bell pepper:

6. And this is what a bell pepper looks like in my tummy ;):
(and because Kyle wanted me to post a bare tummy picture):
7. For anyone who might be curious, this was my tummy at 10 weeks (2 1/2 months):
Just wanted to share a few facts and thoughts on Baby J this far.
9 comments:
You are soooo cute!!
oh my goodness look at you!!! You are ADORABLE!!!!! You're carrying the baby low just like I did!!!! Darling! Keep posting pictures!!!
your so freaking adorable! and you are three months ahead of me! I am jealous! Im not due until november 14th! : ( But i enjoy this part. Its so much easier to raise a baby in your tummy than out! ; ) Your going to be a yummy mummy when you are 9 months and huge!
You are, quite possibly, the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! Ahhh I'm so happy for you guys! What a cute little family you will have. Congrats! Hurray for the second trimester! I can't wait to get there, mostly because then I hopefully won't be sick anymore, but whatever! You're chugging right along!! :)
girl. what? you look so good with a pepper sized baby in your stomach. amazing!
stop lying to all your blog readers. baby j stands for baby jane after your bestie, laura jane.
to answer your question about sewing. i have had a sewing machine for a couple years silly mija. and i use it quite a bit, and love it. but i DON'T even know the first thing about sewing bathing suits so i'm going to learn.
keep posting will ya? miss you
ps give baby j a kiss from his/her auntie laura
you find out today right!? I am so excited to hear!
You are such a beautiful preggo and I LOVED your gchat to me today. Made my day. We just love you guys. Come play with us here and bring Tofer's future wife! (i'm guessing girl...let us know!)
so boy or girl???
Post a Comment