KYLE HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN ON ESPN!
duh-nah-nah. duh-nah-nah.
This semester Kyle started an internship with Real Salt Lake which is the Major League Soccer team in Utah. Tonight's game was on ESPN and the WHOLE night, Kyle kept telling me to look for him on the sidelines, because that's where he'd be.
2 HOURS LATER... I caught a glimpse of this:

HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THAT!!!!
How cute does my chiquito gordito look?!?
Kyle's thinking of adding this to his resume ;).
A special thanks to sweet Jamil and Becky and Jason-the new Abdullah's-for somehow getting this picture to us.
P.S. Kyle wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that "the camera adds like 50 pounds".
7 comments:
Again- that is AMAZING - Love it! KYLE- Can I have your Autograph?!
JD says that Kyle just accomplished one of his top 3 goals in life. And at such a young age! He's jealous, and we're both proud. Definitely add it to the resume. :)
ugh! are you guys going to still be our friends when you are famous and rich? ppssshhh better be. girl i'm going to call you back soon. don't hate me.
Way to go on being famous...I hope the joy and excitement of it is enough to console you during this trying time...(ie Dodgers vs Phillies) :)
cool!
this lack of posting in UNexcepatable.
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! We love the real salt lake team! I have a huge crush on the team captain Kyle Beckerman! haha I am so jealous that he got to be so close!
Post a Comment