Thursday, March 5, 2009

"It's Time for Dodger Baseball"




Hence the Dodger Blue font.

Manny "Man Ram" Ramirez (and his greedy agent Scott Boras) hav agreed to the Dodgers generous deal of $45 million for two years; with $25 million in the first year and a player option for $20 million in the second year. 

[Can you tell this is all Kyle talking?? ;) ]

For those Paola-like folk out there, who don't drip Sportscenter lingo from their lips, Manny's getting a bunch of dinero for only two years.  And if he wants to bail after the first year, he can still walk away with $25 million buck-a-roos.

Anyway.

SF Giants...Watch out!!
World Series...HERE WE COME...

p.s It's hilarious to see just what Kyle can do to a girl after a first date (see below) to a Dodger game. I was hooked. And now I'm getting excited about things like this...haha.


4 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

I, too, have a husband who loves baseball. He likes the Dodgers but he LOVES the Angels. I don't really like baseball, but in the past 2 years, I've watched more games than most normal Americans.

The things we do for love :)

That's an adorable picture of you two!! I'm happy he got you hooked. We like you guys together :)

Jamie and JD said...

I, too, have a husband who loves baseball. He likes the Dodgers but he LOVES the Angels. I don't really like baseball, but in the past 2 years, I've watched more games than most normal Americans.

The things we do for love :)

That's an adorable picture of you two!! I'm happy he got you hooked. We like you guys together :)

elise lauren photography said...

i found ya guys!

our married blog is:

capenercaboodle.blogspot.com

loves!

Anonymous said...

I saw some random Giants parafanelia the other day and almost bought it for you guys to leave outside your door-but then I thought that Kyle would cry and Paola would put her fist through the wall, so I refrained:)