Wednesday, March 11, 2009

6 Sweet Ones (pt. 2)


This is a follow-up to a previous post regarding our 6 month anniversary of being married. 

Hence the Part 2.

Unfortunately I wasn't as creative as Kyle was for our 6 month anniversary. So I figured I might redeem myself by proclaiming to the world- aka the 5 people we know read this blog ;)- mi amor for my Sunshine.Therefore, allow me to list a few reasons why it's so great being Kyle Jellings wife:

1. My cute chubby babies will one day look like this
 
2. EVERY morning before getting out of bed, Kyle does this morning stretch where his left foot starts to shake like crazy- almost Thumper like. I have no idea why, but I absolutely love it.


3. I've realized that I don't like being the only one awake in the morning. lol. And also, that Kyle prefers to wake up slow. Why do I love him? 

He still loves me back when I jump on him while he's half asleep & start to ask him random questions... 


and have lil' conversations with him;

He answers...eventually. And then I'm not the only one awake!!

4.  Kyle ALWAYS replaces the toilet paper when he uses the very last sheet. I know that's probably weird and a bit random, but...what a great feeling. =)


5. In the 3 years I've known Kyle, I have only seen him get mad twice. He is one of the most calm, kick-back, and patient people I know. And trust me, I have definitely pushed the limits; he'd be the first one to tell you.


6. Finally, anyone that considers Kyle a friend really is just happier in their lives. Truly, to know him is to love him. And I just happen to be so lucky as to know him really well.

(And one for good luck)

7. As much as Kyle hates that I tell people this, he was the Prom King his senior year of high school. Now I don't mean to brag or anything...but yeah, I married the prom king. haha.

7 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

You two are the cutest!! I love you guys. And I like those pictures of you on the bed waking Kyle up. Adorable :)

Topsy and Havoc said...

prom king? i love being friends with popular people!

Topsy and Havoc said...

prom king? i love being friends with popular people. doug's house. this sat. another house party. john and i. be there.

Topsy and Havoc said...

haha i keep trying to post and i realized it was working afterall

Elise said...

i love love love the photos of you waking him up. haha. so so cute!

emily said...

Love this post lady! Also thanks for the hug today. You're such a great friend.

Cathy said...

LOVE this post. You guys are the cutest. Come back and visit soon.