The hubby has up and left me to go see his Sancha until Thursday. Hopefully (along with his cute lil' self <3) he'll bring back some 81 degree weather. But until then, I'm just trying not to get too lonely or drive myself crazy. Since 4:pm I have already:
Cleaned the kitchen, the living room, and our bedroom.
Did some homework.
Showered
Posted on the blog =)
And only 2 hours later...I'm fresh out of ideas. As you can see, I clearly need some inspiration of creativity.
Any ideas??? =)
6 comments:
Yes! Come hang out with me!
thanks for the lovely post paola. Means a lot to me. Now to focus on this post on a question you have presented to me . . . Here is the answer, get out, be active and you'll find creativity all around you.
JUST HAVE A BABY!! IT WILL KEEP YOU VERY BUSY!! :)
CAN YOU GUESS WHO WROTE THIS??!!!!
Why hello...Miss Rock?? Am i right?
you should scrapbook!!! its so fun!!! hahahahha. :)
Hope you survived. Your house must be spotless!
Post a Comment