For those living in lil ol' Provo, I'm not talking about the restaurant =). I've decided to compile a list of things I'd like the hubby and I to do before leaving Utah. Pretty much, a list of things to do IN Utah before we leave and end up regretting these small things in the future. But seeing as Kyle and I are not "18th generation" BYU attendees or have even been here that long, I figured I would need some assistance. For our amigitos who might reside is sunny ol' CA, a lot of these things might not make any sense to you. Most will probably be a "mormie" thing to do, or a "BYU" thing to do. So whether you know The Beehive State like the back of your hand, or just heard something from someone once....I'd love to know =).
Here is the beginning of our list for now...


1. Do temple work in 6 different temples other than the Provo Temple.
2. Hike the Y: yeah, it's typical, but everyone's gotta do it at least once. And seeing as Kyle and I would MUCH rather eat food than breath hard for fun, it probably will happen only once. =)
3. Attend the Festival of Colors: i think that's what it's called. When everyone is just enveloped in chalk...how great would that be??
4. Go to the MOA and Bean Museum.
5. Go to the Sundance Film Festival
...and it seems that our list is a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be. haha. That just means were that much more open to ideas. Let 'em rip...


4 comments:
What do you mean while you are in Utah? Do you not plan on living here long?! If so I have to protest to this!!
Tubing down the Provo river is fun!
The Alpine Loop is supposedly pretty in the summer!
Bridal Veil Falls...
Hiking in general.
Um all my ideas are up Provo Canyon...
Love your blog!
Brittany
We will be around till June but that may be it.. I love this ward and definitely will miss it!
Looks like alot of fun things to keep you busy. How much longer will you be there?
Post a Comment