Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just an Update...

 
Kyle here and maybe it just that I have too much time on my hands but I just thought I would give you an update on how things are going.  For those of you who do not know yet I am currently taking a semester off from school because, one I can't afford it and two because next semester I will be a resident which will make my tuition close to $3000 cheaper.  Tough decision to make but I think the right one.  At the moment I am working at the Cracker Barrel as a host and I don't know if anyone knows this but working with 17 year old girls kind of makes you want to hang yourself.  However other than that it is a good job but I am trying to get another one.  I am still writing and editing for the sports section of the paper and slowly creeping my way up the ladder.  I also am playing basketball every mon/wed/fri at 6 a.m. and on a intramural team and the weird thing is I haven't gotten any better at basketball in fact I think I gotten worse.  Other than my basketball skills, or lack thereof, everything is going great, Paola still likes me which is a plus, I've got air in my lungs, and CSCx02 is still in existence.  Now I don't mean to say that everything is perfect in my life but I certainly am happy.  I read a quote that said "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.  It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections" and believe me there is a lot to look past but I think I'm getting there.  For those who have any questions about me or my life feel free to post a question or to just give me a call.

Be Excellent

Kyle J

1 comment:

Sitting Bear said...

Heeyyyyy YOOOOUUUU GUUUUUYYYSSSSS!

Well keep it up brotha! I am happy to hear that you are still doing what you LOVE! And man o man have I realized that nothing is perfect . . . I.E. APPLE, HP, EPSON . . . Ugh, but everything is going well down here in SB. Work and school are moving along smoothly and me and andy bob are married now. HAHA.

Anyway, LOVE you two and cant wait til we are together . . . NAKED!