Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You Tell Us!

The date is soooon approaching!

MARCH 24th, 2010: We find out if we're having a mini ray of Sunshine or a little Gorgie.

You know what that means right???

POLL TIME!!(how else would we determine such a serious situation?) ;)

For anyone wondering...Kyle and I both seem to think we know what we're having. And yes, we do differ. But (just like the Christmas poll) we'll be keeping those ideas to our little selves until the Grand Revealing.

So. Are we having a mini:


or a little:

(the child, not the tiger)

YOU TELL US! And feel free to comment as to why you voted boy or girl!!

9 comments:

Smitty said...

Doesn't matter much to me. I just hope the baby has cheeks like these so that I may squuueeeeze them.

Amanda Jellings said...

BOY!BOY!BOY! Cuz the old hungarian trick said so and it has yet to be wrong!

Topsy and Havoc said...

boy...i think you are going to have all boys and only boys.

Jessica Nelson said...

Girl hands down. (...but Cody says boy.So which ever it is - one of us will win).

Heidi said...

I was thinking boy for the longest time, but I just changed my mind.
I think a little Gorgie will be first.

natalie said...

BOY! I don't know why, but I just imagine you sitting there with this big baby boy, but I'm usually wrong at these things.

Anonymous said...

I am way behind and I just saw the last post that announced that you are pregnant! I am so happy for you! I watched your video and I cried! I am ashamed to admit that but I couldnt help it! So happy for you both! Love you!

Cassie Gadd said...

I'm guessing boy. I think we're having a girl. I am either right on both or wrong on both. You're carrying your baby way lower than I am. "They" say boys are carried low and girls are carried high. My belly looks more like Ashley Archibald's and less like yours. Actually I wish it looked a little more like either of yours. I think I'm bigger than you both, and I'm only 15 weeks!

Sonya said...

GIRL! Because, Paola has always wanted a boy.. and I think god will give her the opposite:) I'm leaning on the girl side because I love love shopping for little girls:)