I know I said that the next post would be all about our 1 year anniversary celebration, but I came across this chat Kyle and I had a few days ago and decided that I'd let everyone know just what I mean when I say Kyle is such a kid at heart. He definitely keeps me young; but you know? I wouldn't have it any other way... =)
Enjoy...
p.s. Sunshine=Kyle
me= Paola
10:38 AM sunshine?
where aww you?
Sunshine: kskfjasldjf
this is not kyle this is a robot
(robot voice)
me: =)
what's your name robot?
10:39 AM Sunshine: kytron
me: hello kytron
my name's gorgie
=)
10:40 AM Sunshine: (wrestling noises)
punch
pow
kick
laser
"get off me!!!"
me: kytron?
Sunshine: zzzzzzzz
boom
me: Kyle?
Sunshine: BOOM!!!!!!!!!
me: Is anyone out there?
oh no!!!
Boom!
Sunshine: oh my goodness are you okey
10:41 AM I just killed that robot
me: who is this?
Kyle?
Sunshine?
Sunshine: it was trying to take over the world
this is sunshine
me: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SAVED THE WORLD@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10:42 AM HAHAHAHAHHAHA
(sweet nothings that have nothing to do with robots being typed)
Sunshine: I love you and i've decided that im not going to do any of the chores so we can do it together
(sweet nothings that have nothing to do with robots being typed)
Sunshine: I love you and i've decided that im not going to do any of the chores so we can do it together
me: lol
10:55 AM that's funny
what do you plan to do instead?
Sunshine: think and cry about how much i miss
you
:'(
me: ayayayayayay......sigh........
10:56 AM Sunshine: oh no another robot!!!!!!!!!!!!
pow bam zing
ahhhhhhhhh
me: kyle
Sunshine: get down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laser
me: i'm under my desk
Sunshine: karate chop
haduken
me: what am i going to do with you?
=)
you make me smile
10:57 AM Sunshine: (light breeze blowing)
me: even when I don't want to
lol
Sunshine: (hair blowing in wind)
I got him Paola
10:58 AM do you have to go
?
me: soon
(more sweet nothings being typed...)
**i love joo my cutie pants**
(more sweet nothings being typed...)
**i love joo my cutie pants**
4 comments:
haha you guys are funny. i am going to call you soon. probably tonight or mananna
you guys are adorable :) I'm glad SOMEONE is saving us from the robots.
this is probably one of the funniest and cutest little chats ever-its amazing how much love robots can spread...
He's more of a kid then my husband! Oh you guys are too cute! We should get together and play and go do something. :) What do ya think! :D
Post a Comment