Ok, I realize we've been rather absent from the blogging world for a couple weeks, but we'll be back soon! Specifically, right around April 23rd =) because....
FINALS WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSHHHHAAAAOOOOWWWWWWW!!!
Anyway, before we get back into actually talking about our lives, I was hoping for some AYUDA (help) from friends.
Apparently I have about an entire semester of "free credits" where I can take whatever my lil' soul desires.
That's where you come in!
For anyone who ever attended BYU and absolutely LOVED a class and just wished that everyone or anyone could have the opportunity to take it as well, this is for you.
I would love suggestions on classes or teachers for specific classes and I'm pretty much open to anything!
So let me know please! Thanks everyone!
4 comments:
I highly recommend "teachings of Isaiah" by Terry Ball. It's amazing and I learned how to actually understand Isaiah. Very cool stuff. :)
Philosophy of Religion (it's 214 or 215) with David Paulsen.
take a Religon class from Juan Henderson-he's a brotha' and such a great teacher. I think he does D&C and Teachings of the Living prophets, but just see if he's there and take whatever he's got:)
Hands-down, Randy Bott's Sharing the Gospel class was the best one I ever had. After that, probably tennis. It was a blast.
Post a Comment