Friday, February 20, 2009

6 Sweet Ones (pt. 1)


On February 16 Kyle and I celebrated 6 WHOLE months of being married!! Oh where does the time go? Even though he had to work for a few hours and I spent most of the day studying for stinky tests, my Sunshine made sure to make me feel all warm and tingly inside:                                                       
Besides the lil' kisses Kyle gives me before leaving, I awoke to 6 Hershey kisses on the counter. So a lil' from the hubby and a lil' from good ol' chocolate. What more sugar could a girl
 ask for? =)



Taped to the door I found a sweet love note reminding me why Eternity, just doesn't seem long enough

Finally, since Kyle knew I'd probably check my mail at least 10 times before he got home, he left me small surprises



Overall...it was simple, but sincere; I wouldn't have it any other way.

p.s. Part Two to come shorty...

3 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

So...I found your blog because I sit at home with my baby all day (which is great) and I love you guys so....anyway.

Congratulations on hitting 6 months! :) You are great and Kyle's pretty cute with all the 6 stuff. Husbands are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Like I've always thought and said, you guys are just one of those couples that seems to be made for each other-and it makes me so happy to see that its real:) Congratulations!

John and Heidi said...

i love it. i was so behind on your blog and now i'm all caught up.
that's perfect.