Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mi Chiquito Gordito


Today is YOUR cumpleanos (birthday)!!!

In these 22 long ones, you have come to influence and brighten the lives of many you've met on this crazy path called Life. But I must say, no one is more blessed-well besides your mama, maybe-than this crazy emotional Latina you have graciously made your wife. You are my greatest gift. My Eternal Sunshine. This is my proclamation to the world, that I love you; my husband and my best friend and I don't care how cheesy it sounds. Thank you; for taking that job at R.Vista so many years ago; for continually loving me unconditionally; for making my heart smile, when I find it so hard to. Lord knows te quiero for it. And when we have Ava, Carolina, Sophia, Mateo, and Jamila =) running around someday, they will know that their father's smile can warm cold hearts. Feliz Cumpleanos Mi Vida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
-BRITTANY