Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Post

So this is my first proclamation to the world and to be perfectly honest I don't know what to say.  Things are going great.  The Dodgers are in the playoffs and I have the greatest wife in the world...you know what the universe.  I would just like to say that I love my Esposa very much.  More than anything in the world and I can't say that enough.  I would also like to say that we miss our families very much and we can't wait to get back to cali.  Tons of love to the boys also if they are reading this CSCx02 for life.  I would like to emphasize the amount of love I have for my wife but it seems that I can't put it into words...but I love you Gorgie.  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Dodgers! Harrison and I are going to a post-season rally today! It's going to be fun! :)

Paola - you got your name changed FAST! I haven't done it yet! I'm a slacker...

This blog is great you guys! I love getting to read about what's going on with you guys and see all your pictures! Miss you guys...when you come home to visit, you'll have to come see me at Santa Clarita Elementary...I'm their new assistant director! :)

Love you guys!

Becky said...

That's really sweet Kyle. :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

hola mr. and mrs. jellings,
i'm very glad to see things are going well. i love the fact that your priorities are in order dodgers in the playoffs then everything else.only a real gringa would put up with that. we love and miss you. love always the other jellings.
p.s. i got a hole in one!!!!!!!