So the hubby and I actually got a blog. Apparently it's not only the married thing to do, but the 'mormon' thing to do. And since we nicely fall into both those categories, we figured we'd give it a shot. I-the wifey- must say, it's greatly due to the wonderful Sundberg's and their adorable blog; I guess I was hooked. For the familia, hopefully this is a better way to keep you all updated on the crazy Utah days. We're very excited, and promise to make this page look better in the upcoming days; we're new at this....so patience por favor.
4 comments:
so im sitting here eating paola's magnificent dinner creation, reading the family blog...life doesn't get much better than this.
love you both forever,
tu hija
so you didn't need help at all! This blog is AWESOME! And thanks for the shout-out :) Hahahaha. You guys are awesome.
paula! im so excited that you joined the blogging world too! love you!
Hey you two. So i just saw the pictures and Chris did an amazing job. I think thats his name . . . O well. Anyway, when do I get to see either of you? Oh, and I need your address once again.
With Love,
- Carlos.
Post a Comment